Wednesday 11 November 2020

November 11, 1990: Mia asked me to help her write a speech. I interviewed her about her mother and gave her words back to her


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around 10:00 and had breakfast. I didn't have sausage this time because I was getting tired of it. Instead I just had cereal, toast, coffee and juice. 
            I got ready to do my laundry and then Judy and Mia came by for a visit. We had coffee and then they went down the hall to Trish's place. I started my laundry. 
            Mia called a little later and asked me to help her to write a speech. I invited her back to my place and then I told her to pick a subject. She suggested she could speak about her mother and so I interviewed her about Judy and basically pulled the speech out of her so it was hers. 
            Judy came over again and I did her boyfriend Alvis's horoscope for her. He had a lot of Gemini.

No comments:

Post a Comment