Tuesday 17 November 2020

November 17, 1990: I went to the Clambake Awards for Queen Street Bands at the Beehive


Thirty years ago today 

            I got up around 10:00, went out to the store and then had breakfast. I went for a walk, found a contents sale and bought some records. I walked to the Squeeze Club for a beer and then to the Rotterdam for another. I bought babaganoush and went home. 
            Carlo came over. I made him coffee and did his horoscope. When he left I got ready to go dancing at the Claremont. I figured that if I left at 21:30 I'd beat the line-up but there was one anyway, so I went to the Beehive instead. I saw Jennifer there with some little bald guy. We didn't talk long. 
            That night The Beehive held the Clambake Awards for Queen Street Bands, hosted by the owner, Jaymz Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment