Saturday 14 November 2020

November 14, 1990: Tom's letter was well written, so he must have been depressed


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy and I went down to the Golden Griddle on Lakeshore for breakfast and she went home from there. 
            I cleaned my place a bit. 
           I talked with Nancy on the phone. 
           I got a letter from Tom Smarda. It was well written so he must have been depressed. 
           I went to College Park to meet Heidi and to see "Henry and June" again. She liked it, especially the woman who played Anais Nin. We didn't go home together. 
           Nancy made me promise to use condoms from now on and to take an AIDS test. I called Nancy when I got home. 
           I had a sandwich and some pop and wrote in my diary. 
           That new movie "Misery" looked like it was going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment