Friday 20 November 2020

November 20, 1990: Bill was your type of racist loser who is always spouting things like "N****r", "Chink", "Packy", and "Fuckin Jew"


Thirty years ago today

            I met Chris to get a ride to work at about 7:15. He and I plus Bill and Randy did a job at a warehouse auction. There was a lot of dusty shelving to take apart, a lot of walking and a lot of heavy lifting. 
            Bill was your type of racist and sexist loser who is always spouting things like "N****r", "Chink", "Packy", "Fuckin Jew", and "Cunt." Chris was a chameleon who seemed to be able to fit in with anyone.
            We worked for thirteen hours and then I got a ride to Islington station with Chris's girlfriend Anna. I got home around 22:30 and I was too beat to wash up or make dinner. I'd already had something at McDonald's after work with the boys anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment