Thursday 12 November 2020

November 12, 1990: I was so horny that I couldn't shake it off. I finally shook it off with my hand while listening to a recorded message from a dominatrix.


Thirty years ago today

            I felt restless, lethargic and very horny! After I couldn't shake it off with breakfast or reading I called a party line and finally shook it off with my hand while listening to a recorded message from a dominatrix. 
            I made a few calls in response to ads for jobs. 
            I called the CKLN radio station but I was told I would have to call back on Wednesday.
            I went to The Homestead for lunch but it sucked.
            I went to Manpower but it was closed. I hadn't realized that remembrance Day was a holiday.
            I went home and tried to call Nancy but she wasn't there. 
            I called up another recorded message and whacked off again. 
            I talked with Nancy later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment