Friday 1 January 2021

January 1, 1991: I started writing a response to the people that were angry about my article


Thirty years ago today

            I got home at around 5:00 and went to bed shortly after. Wayne called to tell me when to come into work the next day. 
            I got up at noon and went up the street to wish Carlo a happy New Year. He came over for coffee.
            The landlord came and I said I’d pay him later in the day. I went out to get the money at around 17:00 but the machine was closed. I walked to the TD and got $360. I tried to find a Metropass but I had to trek all the way up to Bloor and then take the subway to Keele. 
            I called Heidi when I got home to wish her a happy New Year. Then I called Sebastian but her number was disconnected. That was worrying because she had all my song research. 
            I started writing a response to the people that responded angrily to my Grubb Magazine article. 
            I listened to Q107. 
            I cleaned up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment