Wednesday 13 January 2021

January 13, 1991: I was consciously tasting cheese and caressing Nancy's hand


Thirty years ago today

            It was a Sunday and I got up at around 11:00. I had enough money to buy the papers and I read them while having poached eggs for breakfast.
            I did quite a bit of cleaning. 
            I filled up the first book of transcribing the most interesting information from the Micropedia. 
            I almost got around to doing some darkroom work. 
            Nancy came over at around 19:00 and we had our reading session of Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson after five minutes of sitting quietly and still. We got as far as, "But in what language?" Nancy asked what he meant by "proper enjoyment"? I said that could be our theme. I decided to pick food and while I was eating some cheese and consciously tasting it while sensing myself, I noticed how focused my eyes were. I also noticed that I was caressing Nancy's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment