Sunday 17 January 2021

January 17, 1991: I painted a watercolour on Nancy's pregnant belly. She liked it so much she didn't want to shower


January 17, 1991 

            I went all the way up to the suburbs to punch in for 8:00 and then Wayne told me he hadn't thought to inform me that the job was close to downtown at Logan and Danforth and so I could've gotten there in half an hour. 
            Jim, Donny and I finished at around 13:00 but we didn't get a tip like we thought we would. 
            I went home and then a little later I went downtown to Kinkos with my "Miss Clairol Spiral" collage. I also copied the rest of the photos from home.
            Back at home I worked on the copy and I had problems with one little black spot and so I would have to make another copy. 
            Nancy came in while I was working. I used watercolours to paint a picture on her pregnant belly. She liked it so much she didn't want to take a shower. 
            I vacuumed and got pissed off at Nancy because she didn't pick up after herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment