Saturday 16 January 2021

January 16, 1991: Chris was going to drop me off at Manpower but went to pick up Anna first and got lost on the way back


Thirty years ago today

            There was no work today and so after going through the papers over breakfast I called a few places. There were a lot of busy signals and the companies that I got through to informed me that the jobs had been filled. I went through to the Yellow Pages up to the "D"s checking out possible businesses that I might like to work at. I decided that I might need a resumé. I called landscaping companies to see if they needed shovelers. One place called "Maple Leaf" took my name and number. 
            Chris came over at around 15:00. I called Wayne and he told me that I would be working the next day but not Chris. We went for a beer at Harry's and then he was going to drop me off at Manpower, but he went to pick up Anna first but on the way back he got lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment