Saturday 2 January 2021

January 2, 1991: My Leonard Cohen collage was ready to be lasered so I could work on the copy


Thirty years ago today
 
            I worked in the warehouse without taking lunch and finished at 16:30. I got a ride with Roy to the subway. I was going to go to the CKLN radio station at Ryerson to research some albums but I felt too tired and so I just went home. 
            I called Joy and talked for a while. She’d moved up to Jane and St Clair, which was apparently an ethnic melting pot like it is here in Parkdale. 
            I worked on the collage for Jennifer’s birthday card. 
            I called Chris and told him about my New Years. 
            I wrote my response to the Grubb readership, although it was probably a waste of time. 
            My Cohen collage was ready for the laser copier so I could work on the copy and finish it up. I had ten collages ready but I needed twenty more.

No comments:

Post a Comment