Tuesday 12 January 2021

January 12, 1991: We crawled behind six snow ploughs and made it downtown in an hour


Thirty years ago today

            Nancy had to work at 1:15 and so her father drove us back downtown through the snowstorm. It was pretty rough. We crawled behind six snow ploughs all the way but made it in an hour. Nancy gave me $20. After dropping Nancy off I was surprised that her father offered to drive me home. We got there pretty quick and I got in at around 1:30. 
            I woke up at 14:00 when Yvette called. She told me that she got a job waitressing until 3:00 at Dessert Dessert. 
            I got up and went to the grocery store to buy breakfast. I went out again later on, cashed in all my beer bottles and bought a six pack.
            In the afternoon I called Nancy and we talked about her reservations about us living together. I said I'd pay and she said I would also have to buy her food until her credit was clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment