Friday 15 January 2021

January 15, 1991: There was a one hour wait at Kinkos so I bought Vampirella #98 and read it while having a beer at The Bamboo


Thirty years ago today

            I got up at 11:00, went across to the machine to take out $100 and did some grocery shopping. 
            I cooked a steak and an egg but after having the egg and some bread I didn't feel like eating the steak. 
            I went through the papers and called about snow shovelling but the job had been filled. There were lots of offers of employment for couples to superintend buildings. I decided to talk with Nancy about it. 
            At around 16:00 I headed downtown to Kinkos to copy my Cohen collage. There was an hour long wait and so I went to the comic book store to buy Vampirella #98 and read it while having a beer at The Bamboo. 
            I had two colour copies made and three done in different shades of black and white. I also copied some photos from Christmas of 1985. I went to the Wheat Sheaf Tavern and had chili and a caesar salad with two beers. The food was very plentiful and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment