Tuesday 19 January 2021

January 19, 1991: I bought Chris a table dance in King City


Thirty years ago today

            I was running a little late in the morning to make my way to work and I went to the bus platform at Islington to see if it was there. It wasn't, so I left the station. I was about to start walking when I heard a horn. I turned and saw that Chris's car was at the place where he used to pick me up. 
            We punched in at about 7:40. Shawn and Donny drove to King City by car and Chris and I took the truck. The customers were unprepared to move. They brought in a couple of Filipino women to help them pack. The wife brought us lots of donuts, muffins and coffee from the shop they owned. We went for lunch a little later, which turned into a two and a half hour drug hunt for Donny and Shawn. 
            Later Chris, Alfred and I went to a strip joint and I bought Chris a table dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment