Saturday 23 January 2021

January 23, 1991: I made soup from chicken gizzards, hearts, kidneys, gravy, hot pepper and brewers yeast


Thirty years ago today

            Before going to bed I made a second collage out of my Berber Queen piece and it turned out totally different. I called it "Venus Aligns with Saturn." 
            It was another day with no work. 
            I was going to buy a different kind of steak but I was tired of it because it all tasted the same.
            I took "Venus Aligns with Saturn" downtown to copy and also had another Christmas photo doubled in size. I took the collage home and worked on it a little more. Then I made another collage called "Venus Aligns with Mars." 
            I picked up some imported beer. 
            I made chicken soup out of gizzards, hearts, kidneys, canned chicken gravy, a fresh hot pepper and some brewers yeast. 
            I learned I'd be working the next day at 15:00 but I didn't know where.

No comments:

Post a Comment