Sunday 24 January 2021

January 24, 1991: Nancy tied me up and whipped me. I untied myself but pretended that I hadn't


Thirty years ago today

            I got up around noon and only had time to go out and buy the papers and have breakfast before I had to leave for work. We worked for three hours at North York City Hall. Chris was there but he left, saying he'd quit because he was pissed off over his pay. I paid him back $5 that I owed him so he could get his car out of the parking lot. 
            Nancy was home when I got there. I had some soup and then I rubbed her back with Tiger Balm. She liked my new collages and was amazed at how quickly I'd made them. 
            She tied me up me up, whipped me, rubbed her pussy against my ass and then sucked me off until I came. She left me tied up while she cleaned the bathroom. I untied myself but pretended that I hadn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment