Monday 4 January 2021

January 4, 1991: I did a great collage and went to bed with a proud sense of accomplishment


Thirty years ago today

            After midnight I did a great collage and went to bed with a proud sense of accomplishment. That was a strange contrast to when I got up at noon and sat in a fog because I felt like I’d been drinking all night. 
            I went to the supermarket for juice, butter and Coke and then back home for breakfast. I headed out again, bought an envelope and then caught the streetcar to the bank to take out my last $8. 
            I left my place at around 21:00 for Jennifer's birthday party at The Claremont. She showed up about a half hour after me. I gave her the card that I'd made for her and she liked it. Timothy came as well. Only a few people were there for either the party or the club. Fairly early on guests split up into little groups and Jennifer flitted about from one to the other until she disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment