Friday 22 January 2021

January 22, 1991: A Scud missile did bad damage in Tel Aviv


January 22, 1991 

            There was no work and so I didn't get up until around 9:30. I went to the machine, took out $80 and bought steak, eggs and fresh frozen juice. I had breakfast and read the papers. I worked on some projects. 
            I took my Miss Clairol and Berber Queen collages downtown to Kinkos but I had to wait ninety minutes for colour copies. I had two beers at the Bamboo where there were two beautiful women at the bar. 
            I picked up the copies and also had the photo of my nephew Nicholas and I doubled in size.
            I went for dinner at the Lunch Bar at Bathurst and King but it was nothing special. 
            At 20:30 I met Nancy in the McDonalds at St Clair and Yonge. I took her to Bofinger where she ate while I had a glass of tart white wine. 
            We went to see Edward Scissorhands which was kind of corny but quite good. 
            A scud missile did bad damage in Tel Aviv.

No comments:

Post a Comment