Monday 25 January 2021

January 25, 1991: I talked with Donny about the war and noticed he had a brain he didn't care to use


Thirty years ago today 

            I didn't wake up until 6:41 and so I called Wayne to tell him I would be late. I punched in at 8:19. I worked with Jim, John and Donnie and we each got a $50 tip but not in hand because it was included in the credit card payment, so I didn't know when I would get my money. I got my cheque stub and saw that I'd only earned $218 so I didn't know how I was going to pay the rent and buy a Metropass. 
            Jim gave Donny and I a ride to the subway but stopped at a bar for a long time on the way. I talked with Donny about the war and noticed he had a brain that he didn't care to use. When I got home I didn't shave or shower and hadn't for two days. I had something to eat, worked on some projects and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment