Sunday 31 January 2021

January 31, 1991: She was of East Indian descent and the most beautiful woman I'd ever moved. I could have swum in her eyes for days


Thirty years ago today

            I worked alone with Chris moving a guy who directed TV commercials and his wife, who was the most beautiful woman I'd ever moved. I could have swum in her eyes for weeks. She was of East Indian descent, born in Uganda and educated in Kenya, and very sophisticated. She gave us each a $20 tip. 
            We had lunch at a Greek souvlaki place. 
            I phoned Nancy later to ask her why she hadn't called me. She said she would be coming over the next day. She said she would call me back later but she rang while I was eating and only asked about some earrings and so I was short with her.
            I jerked off without oil. 
            I did some laundry but only got an hour of drying done.

No comments:

Post a Comment