Wednesday 27 January 2021

January 27, 1991: I made an effort to turn the radio off and to make love with more presence


Thirty years ago today 
 
            I got to North York City hall at 13:00 on a Sunday and we worked until around 18:30. I got home at 19:00 and Nancy was there. She didn't want to have our meeting right away because she was tired. I was pissed off but she reminded me that I'd said we wouldn't be that strict about the time. I always seemed to be in a better mood after our meeting. 
            I showed Nancy a sensation exercise and we decided to work on association for next week. I told her that I'd made an effort last week to turn the radio off and to make love to her with more presence in response to the theme of every stick having two ends. I wanted to go out for a drink but she wanted to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment