Tuesday 5 January 2021

January 5, 1991: Judy gave me shit about Nancy


Thirty years ago today

            I danced from 1:00 until 2:00. I saw Jennifer on my way out and gave her a hug and a kiss. There was no one left from her birthday party but she stayed on. 
            I got to bed around 2:30 and woke up half an hour late at 7:00. I called Chris and he picked me up at 8:00. I was totally broke and he bought me breakfast at McDonalds. Jim Bylo didn't show up and so we picked Wayne up from his house in Brampton. It was just a small job that involved moving a dining room table and six chairs within Brampton. We punched out at 11:30 and Chris gave me a lift home. 
            Carlo came over with a big carton of half and half creamer and the Toronto Sun. He stayed for quite a while.
            I called Judy and she gave me shit about Nancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment