Thursday 14 January 2021

January 14, 1991: The baby was kicking like crazy and then Nancy and I made love


Thirty years ago today

            The baby was kicking like crazy and then Nancy and I made nice love in the early morning. 
            I got up at around 7:00 to help her make her oatmeal. 
            I called Chris at 10:00 and arranged for a ride to the shop. We waited around there for an hour before he and I and Donny headed out. We loaded the set for a kids show from the TV Ontario warehouse which was going to Ottawa. 
            We finished at 16:45 so I headed for Kingston Rd and Main to meet Nancy at the midwife's place. I had to wait a long time for the Main bus and when I got there the midwife told me that Nancy had just left. I ran up the street thinking that the first place Nancy would go would be to a variety store. I walked in the first one and I was right. I grabbed her ass while she was standing at the counter to make her purchase.
            We went for coffee and she told me that she didn't like the midwife because she was too businessy.

No comments:

Post a Comment