Thursday 7 January 2021

January 7, 1991: The job was cancelled until tomorrow so we went to his place and watched The Twilight Zone


Thirty years ago today

            I misplaced my key and had to leave the camera for Susan in my unlocked apartment. I got to Chris's place around 8:00. He'd either lost his car keys or they'd been stolen so we had to go to the dealership, but he didn't have the manual. We went to the shop and the job had been delayed so we went for coffee. When we got back it still hadn't come through so we went to meet a locksmith where his car was parked. Meanwhile we found the job was cancelled until tomorrow and so we went to his place and watched The Twilight Zone.
            I borrowed $20 from Chris and he dropped me off at my place.
            At 17:30 I met Nancy and we went to interview a midwife. 
            We had sushi at Quasi and then went to see "Allegro Non Troppo" at the Bloor Cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment