Thursday 28 January 2021

January 28, 1991: Nancy started kicking me in bed and explained she'd wanted to feel what it's like to be a baby kicking in the womb


Thirty years ago today 

            I met Chris at his place at around 7:00. At work with Shawn and Donny we moved a couple. We didn't get a tip and the other guys believed it was because the customer was Jewish.
            In those days when I got home I had two habits. I would read about the war and then I would jerk off. 
            Nancy came to spend the night. She was lying down and I was lying with my arm around her. Suddenly she started violently kicking me. I moved away and when she got up I demanded to know why she'd kicked me. She explained that she'd wanted to find out what it was like to be our baby kicking in the womb. I told her that "kick" is just a bad figure of speech and that it is much more gentle, like swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment