Wednesday 20 January 2021

January 20, 1991: Nancy started lactating and her milk was very sweet


Thirty years ago today

            I got up on Sunday at around 10:30. I went up to Fullworth and bought some gel, then I walked to Mattco where I got parfait, coleslaw, potato salad and Coke. I went home and made a grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast. 
            I worked on some projects and shaved and showered. I was cleaning up when Nancy came in. 
            We started our meeting at 19:30 by sitting quietly for half an hour and then talked about our observations. I read from Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson by George Gurdjieff until Nancy told me to stop at five pages. Our theme was "Every stick has two ends." 
            We made love for a long time and I took extra care to give her the good end of the stick. 
            She started lactating and her milk tasted very sweet. She said she felt special.

No comments:

Post a Comment