Thursday 10 February 2022

February 10, 1992: I didn't have lunch at work because I had to save what I had to take the GO train to work in two days


Thirty years ago today 

            On Monday at 5:00, I called André to ask if I was working and he told me to go to the Torman warehouse. I was ten minutes late because it took a little more than an hour to get there. We could have been done unloading the trucks by coffee break at 14:15 but we stretched it and finished at 15:00 as usual.
            I didn’t eat while I was out because I was saving what little money I had to get to Oakville and back on Wednesday. When I got home, I made spaghetti with clam sauce and old cheddar cheese. Nancy was rude on the phone, but I got to talk briefly to my daughter. Nancy said she didn’t want to meet on Tuesday but probably on Thursday. I was reading a lot about astrology.

No comments:

Post a Comment