Monday 21 February 2022

February 21, 1992: I saw Jackie at Tea Masters but I avoided her because I wasn’t in the mood to talk


Thirty years ago today 

            On Friday morning I allowed myself a little more than an hour to get to the Torman warehouse and I was just on time. It was a busy day of unloading trucks and so at lunch, I called my lawyer’s office to move my appointment back a little later. I finished at 15:30 and went straight there. We made some corrections to the affidavit and then I signed it. But I found out that the court date would be on March 4 and not March 3 as I’d thought and so I would have to cancel the two-week pose for February 26 and March 4 at Sheridan College. It was too late to call Warren about it today and so I would have to call him first thing Monday. 
            I went to the Manulife Centre to cash my cheque. I saw Jackie at Tea Masters but I avoided her because I wasn’t in the mood to talk.
            I went down to Queen where I bought Rook #13. Then I picked up some groceries and went home where I assessed the comic.



No comments:

Post a Comment