Sunday 27 February 2022

February 27, 1992: Inspired by Anne Ziegler talking about the prolificness of her teacher I resolved to work harder myself


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I got up at 5:38 and caught the streetcar at 5:50. I took the Coxwell bus to Danforth and made it to Union Station in time to buy a coffee before getting on the GO train. I got to Sheridan College in Oakville almost an hour early and read the paper. 
            I had lunch at 12:30 and ate while listening to Anne and Joe talk about art. I was inspired by their description of the prolificness of their mutual teacher and I resolved to work harder myself. 
            I worked until 17:30 and got a ride with Anne Ziegler. She confessed that she was thinking of packing it in and moving to the west. I told her that I’d do her astrological chart and tell her when she should go. She gave me both her and her daughter’s birth information. 
            I got some groceries on the way home and then watched Kids In The Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment