Thursday 24 February 2022

February 24, 1992: I checked the zodiac to search for why I'd been depressed for two days


Thirty years ago today 

            On Monday André called at 5:30 to tell me there was no work at Speedy after all that day. He told me I could arrange to have my cheque brought somewhere. I went back to bed and got up at around 7:00. I shaved and showered and then I called Wayne. He said I could pick up my cheque at Yamaha at 10:30 and so after doing some cleaning I headed up there. I cashed my cheque and got home at about 12:30. I managed to get my whole place cleaned up and even put some laundry in the tub. I read the newspapers. I cooked chicken and had a Caesar salad. I’d been feeling a bit depressed since Saturday night, but I didn’t know why. I decided I would check the zodiac for an explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment