Tuesday 8 February 2022

February 8, 1992: I called Nancy all night until 22:00 but she wasn’t home, then I called at 22:30 and she was home but sleeping


Thirty years ago today

            I stayed up until 5:00 on Saturday mostly working on my astrology studies and watching TV. 
            I got up late. I went to the supermarket where I bought pork, Shake n Bake for Pork, and cheese.
            I wanted to speak to my daughter on the phone, but I couldn’t reach Nancy.
            I got the place a little cleaner. I’d been focusing on the kitchen shelves and cupboards but that didn’t seem to be where the cockroaches were. 
            I saw my lawyer yesterday and gave my answers to Nancy’s arguments as had been documented by her lawyer and sent to him. The hearing would be on February 12. 
            I watched TV. 
            I kept calling Nancy until 22:00 but she wasn’t home. Then I called at 22:30 and she was home but sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment