Thursday 17 February 2022

February 17, 1992: My astrological chart said I was rising intellectually so I thought I would state my case well in custody court


Thirty years ago today 

            There was no work on Monday and so I slept until around noon and just started watching the news as soon as I got up. I couldn’t reach Nancy. At 12:30 I went up to the supermarket to buy some fruit, potatoes, and coffee. I went home and had fruit and coffee for breakfast. I ate potatoes with gravy for lunch. 
            I got through to Nancy, but she said she was going to the dentist and besides that, she didn’t want to see me before custody court on Tuesday. I was pissed off. 
            My astrological chart showed that I was on the rise intellectually and so I predicted that I would do well in stating my case in court. 
            I watched TV. I worked on projects. 
            I started washing the drawers in the kitchen, but the only problem was that I’d run out of soap. I cleaned the floors with Comet.

No comments:

Post a Comment