Sunday 13 February 2022

February 13, 1992: I go to my lawyer's to sign papers and then I go home and watch Kurt Browning fall at the Olympics


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I get up around 11:30. I find a U.I.C. cheque in the mail for $62. After the news I go to cash it then pick up some groceries and the paper. I watch TV and at around 14:00 I head up to my lawyer’s to sign papers. He says the court date is definitely Tuesday and I think it’s strange that Nancy didn’t know that. I come back home and watch Kurt Browning fall down. The phone rings and guess who? It’s Tom Smarda! He just got into town, he’s at the Sherbourne subway and he’s coming right over. He arrives at around 17:30 and we talk over coffee and tea. I go to court for trespassing on Nancy’s parents’ property tomorrow and he says he’ll come with me. I want to reach Nancy about him babysitting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment