Friday 25 February 2022

February 25, 1992: The streetcar waited for me at 6:05


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I got up just before 6:00 and so I had to hurry. The streetcar at 6:05 waited for me. At Union Station I’d thought that the train was at 6:43 but it was at 7:03 so I had time to buy a coffee and the Toronto Sun before boarding. 
            At Sheridan College in Oakville, I didn’t have to start until 9:00 because the teacher was doing critiques. I posed until 11:30 and then had a lunch break until 14:00. In the afternoon the teacher showed her students a video about a bunch of women in Chile who use craft to make a political statement. I sat and got some of my own research done because the video was boring. 
            I was let off half an hour early and so I caught the 17:01 back to Toronto. I got some groceries at Kingston Road and Victoria Park.
            I made fettuccini alfredo. I drained the laundry in the tub. I cleaned the top cupboards with my papers in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment