Sunday 6 February 2022

February 6, 1992: While Nancy was shopping the baby got hungry so I fed her cow's milk but Nancy caught me


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I met Nancy around 11:00 at Warden Station and we went straight to the Eaton's Centre and The Hudson's Bay Company. I played with my daughter among the potpourri and the beds. Then we went to Thriftys where Nancy tried endless pairs of jeans on the baby until she fell asleep and the torture stopped. I took her to the food area and ordered some stuff but then she woke up and I really didn't have time to eat. I ran into Lisa, the sister of my ex-girlfriend's best friend Suzanne. I sat down with her and bought my daughter some carrot juice, which she got all over her. A woman with a developmentally challenged son sat down at the next table and my daughter was scared of him. Nancy still hadn't returned from shopping when the baby got hungry and so I bought her some cow's milk to drink. Nancy caught me and was pissed off but what could I do? 
            That evening I worked posing for the costume session at Artists 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment