Saturday 26 February 2022

February 26, 1992: Nancy wanted to see a movie but she was wishy washy about which one


Thirty years ago today 

            On Wednesday I got up at around 11:30. I called Nancy, but she was still in bed. I watched TV and worked on Astro-personality research. I called Nancy again and she said she’d call me back. I made breakfast. I called Nancy again and she said she wanted to go to see a movie, but she was wishy washy about which one. I called her again and she said she wanted to go to a mall but couldn’t decide where. Finally, she said for me to just come up and get the baby and so I did. She fell asleep before I left Nancy’s place but woke up before we got to Warden Station. We had fun at my place, but she got cranky at around 19:00. I fed her some cow’s milk when nothing else helped but she was still irritated and so I got her dressed to take her back to her mother. I put her down on the bed while I put my coat on and she fell asleep. She woke up before we got on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment