Monday 28 February 2022

February 28, 1992: While waiting for the moving van I talked with the customer about dream interpretation


Thirty years ago today

             On Friday I got up at around 8:00 to call Wayne. He said for me to be at 3100 Steeles East at 13:00. After going back to bed for a while I got ready and left at 11:30. I got there on time, but the guys didn’t show up with my cheque until about 14:30. So, I read all my newspapers and chatted with one of the customers about dreams and their interpretation. 
            We finished at 17:30 and I went to the Shops on Steeles Mall to call Nancy, but she wasn’t home. Since I was up there, I decided to go to her neighbourhood and try calling again. I caught the Steeles bus east but it turned on Pharmacy and so I took the lane over to Bamburgh Plaza and called again but she still wasn’t there and so I just headed home and picked up some groceries on the way.
            I got through to Nancy later and she said I could see my daughter on Sunday. I cleaned the cupboard doors and then watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment