Friday 11 February 2022

February 11, 1992: I tried to wash the electrical outlet and I got a shock


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I got up at around 11:00. I watched TV and worked on projects. I went to the bank. I looked for a T-Form, but they’d been delayed or recalled or something because of a misprint. I was still waiting for a T-4 from Canada Post, then once I had the form, I could do my income tax. I wondered if they would deduct my return from what I owed them. If so, it would be just as well. After shaving and showering, I cleaned the kitchen counter. I got a shock when I went over the outlet with a wet cloth. 
            I called Nancy and she said I could see my daughter on Thursday. But then she called back later to tell me that the baby had a doctor’s appointment on Thursday at 15:00. So, we made a tentative arrangement for me to see her on Friday after court.

No comments:

Post a Comment