Tuesday 15 February 2022

February 15, 1992: I learned a lot about what I'd been reading by verbalizing it


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday after midnight, I did Tom Smarda’s horoscope and we talked about astrology until dawn. Not that he hadn’t had his chart done before. Nathalie, the woman he lived with was a Gemini who was into astrology. But I had a new angle on it from the book I’d been reading which indicated things like time of obscurity, time of public rise, climaxes of success, and time of internalizing. We both learned a lot from me verbalizing what I’d been reading. 
            I was supposed to wake Tom at 10:00 but I slept until 11:32 when I was awakened by him talking on the phone. I got up then and we chatted until he left at 13:00. He came back five minutes later with my keys. 
            I watched the Olympics on TV. 
            I started putting my stuff back under the sink. 
            I worked on projects. 
            I couldn’t reach Nancy about seeing my daughter on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment