Wednesday 16 February 2022

February 16, 1992: For 3 weeks The Gurdjieff Foundation kept saying to call them next Friday and I wondered if it was a test


Thirty years ago today

            I couldn’t reach Nancy all day on Sunday because she’d taken off with a girlfriend on the day when I should have been seeing my daughter. 
            I had some chicken that I’d bought on Friday and some potatoes. I also had vanilla Swiss almond Haagen Daz as was my habit at the time. 
            I called David from The Gurdjieff Foundation, but he said to call him back on Friday. This had been going on for three weeks and I wondered if it was a test or if the guy was really that busy. I concluded that it was probably the latter. 
            I watched the Olympics on TV. Tom Smarda had shown me when he was visiting that I got a lot more than the two channels than I’d thought I did. I’d forgotten about turning the dial to “U” and turning the top button. So now I found a lot more stuff to watch. 
            I finished cleaning under the sink and put away all the paint cans. I washed the doors on the lower cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment