Saturday 12 February 2022

February 12, 1992: I talked with a female model who wasn't chatty with me but blabbed up a storm with another guy a minute later


February 12, 1992 

             On Wednesday I got up at 7:30 and left for Sheridan College at 8:00. I caught the express bus downtown, took the subway to Union, bought a ticket to Oakville and a coffee and then got on the train. I worked from 11:00 to 12:00 and then had lunch. I talked to a female model, and she wasn’t chatty with me but she blabbed up a storm with another guy a few minutes later. The pose I held was hard on my left knee. I could hardly hold it for twenty minutes at a time. I finished at 17:00 and headed for the GO. I was finally caught up on my diary after being behind for several weeks. Yeah! 
            There was no money waiting for me at home. 
            I bought a lottery ticket, but I didn’t win. 
            I watched TV. 
            I called André at Speedy about work on Thursday. He said if there was, he would call me in the morning. 
            I cleaned under the sink and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment