Thursday 14 April 2022

April 14, 1992: I bought home fries, but they were horrible, and I told them so


Thirty years ago today

            On Tuesday I woke up at 6:43 and so I had to forget about catching the 7:03 GO Train to Oakville. I was on time for the 7:43 and read the papers on the train. I got to Sheridan College, and I was sitting in room 108 writing these words in my journal at 9:15 but no students and no teacher had arrived yet on this last day of classes. It turned out that the class was canceled but I would get paid anyway. I started heading home but I missed the 9:30 train back to Toronto. While waiting for the 10:30 I went for some home fries, but they were horrible, and I told them so. The 10:30 train was fifteen minutes late. When I got back to Union Station, I walked up to Queen and bought a couple of Tomb of Dracula comics. I picked up some groceries on the way home. I called Nancy and talked to the baby. I told Nancy I wanted to see my daughter on Thursday. I did some cleaning and got the kitchen ceiling halfway done. After that I planned to do the fridge, the chair, and the floor, and then tackle the closet. I watched Star Trek.

No comments:

Post a Comment