Thursday 7 April 2022

April 7, 1992: The art teacher dressed me up as sort of a cowboy. The boots fit but the hat was from beyond the cowboy border


Thirty years ago today 

            On Tuesday I got up around 8:30. I worked on a collage. I shaved a bit. I called Nancy’s place and spoke to my daughter. I watched “Shirley” and left my place at 10:45. From the streetcar, I saw a bus and asked the driver if it was going to the subway. He confirmed that it was but neglected to tell me that it was going to go south first and then sit on Lakeshore Blvd. for five minutes. Well, I made it to the GO bus on time anyway and I was half an hour early for work at Sheridan College in Brampton. I posed as sort of a cowboy. Gary had some cowboy boots that fit me, but the hat was outside the cowboy borderline. I posed later for the open drawing session and then I was one of two passengers on the 18:30 bus to Union Station. I did some cleaning, read some Gurdjieff, and fell asleep on the couch. I went to bed after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment