Wednesday 6 April 2022

April 6, 1992: I watched a hokey new show called "Mann and Machine"


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I got up around 6:30. I shaved, showered, and did some cleaning. I thought I would be starting work at 13:00 but a little after 8:00 I decided to call Warren to see. Good thing I did because I had gotten my Monday and Tuesday schedules mixed up. It turned out I had to be in at noon and so I left my place at 9:15 to catch the 10:25 local bus to Sheridan College. I was about twenty-five minutes early to work for Joe’s class. Afterward, he gave me a ride back to Toronto and dropped me off at Lansdowne Station. I went to the supermarket on the way home. I watched two Star Treks and then the movie Footloose. I did some astrology work and some song research. I watched a hokey new show called “Mann and Machine.” I was washing my kitchen ceiling a bit every day. 
            I couldn’t reach Nancy and so I didn’t get to hear my daughter’s voice that night. 
            I made mashed potatoes and spinach for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment