Monday 25 April 2022

April 25, 1992: I found a young woman offering $40 blowjobs but she had nowhere for us to go since I didn’t have a car


Thirty years ago today

            On Saturday I picked up my daughter at around 9:30 and she fell asleep on the way home. I stopped to buy a six pack of Formosa Springs draft. The baby slept for a couple of hours while I got some work done. We played games of imitation and we sat on the front steps. She didn’t eat much today. Nancy called at 15:30 to ask me to bring her back, so I did. But when I got there Nancy wasn’t home and so I headed with her to Bamburgh Plaza. Nancy caught up with us with her mother in the car just as I got there.    
            Nancy had the negatives and slides from some pictures I took of the baby. I asked for them back but she hadn’t done anything yet and so I threatened to take her to small claims court. She seemed to think she owned the world. 
            When I got home, I watched Neon Rider and Counter Strike, then I did some cleaning. 
            I went out that night looking for a cheap hooker. I walked up River Street, across Dundas, and all around Wellesley from Church to Ontario and back. There was an older woman on Bleeker Street who had blowjobs for $40, and I said I’d think about it. But when I decided to come back and take her up on it, I couldn’t find her. I wandered around back and forth until late and only found one young woman with the same price, but she had nowhere for us to go if I didn’t have a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment