Saturday 30 April 2022

April 30, 1992: I paid $1250 of my rent at the courthouse in my battle against eviction


Thirty years ago today 

            On Thursday Mike Copping left my place at around 6:00. 
            Later I went downtown to pay $1250 of the rent at the courthouse so the landlords couldn’t hold it against me in our eviction battle. I got home shortly before it was time for my driving lesson. I was improving at getting the parallel parking down. Changing lanes was the main focus this time. 
            When I got home, I talked to my daughter on the phone and then watched Star Trek. I also watched the farewell episode of The Cosby Show but it was pretty boring. 
            I worked on cleaning the inside of the fridge. I was constantly cleaning the living room, but no matter how hard I worked it was still a mess, mostly because that was where I both ate and worked on projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment