Friday 8 April 2022

April 8, 1992: I was finally getting through to Carole Christmas with my argument that humans have instinct


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I got up at 5:39 and got ready. I caught the 6:55 GO bus from Yorkdale to Brampton and I was almost an hour early for work at Sheridan College. I bought some pie at the cafeteria. I’d been eating a lot lately. Carole Christmas was half an hour late to join me on stage for our pose, but I persuaded her not to keep working to make up for it while I took my break. We talked a lot about sexuality and instinct, and I think I finally started getting through to her with my argument that humans have instinct. I went for some fries at Kentucky Fried Chicken before catching the GO bus back to Toronto. I started calling Nancy when I got home but she wasn’t there all night. I watched the back-to-back Star Treks, did some cleaning, and worked on a few projects. 
            I hadn’t received any word yet from the Ontario Court about my alternative date. Today had been the scheduled session so I hoped there wouldn’t be a screw-up that was going to fall back on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment