Friday 15 April 2022

April 15, 1992: The TV dom tied me up and whipped me. There was stiletto kissing but no sex


Thirty years ago today

            On Wednesday I woke at 5:21 and inexplicably I got up when I could have stayed in bed for another ten minutes. I was on the GO bus to Brampton while writing this. I got to Sheridan College an hour early, had a snack, read the paper, and took a shit. This was my last day of posing with Carole Christmas and since school would be closing at 13:00 we skipped lunch and just took two long breaks instead. We had a pleasant chat. I caught the 14:30 bus back to Toronto and did some shopping on the way home. I got my GST cheque, an Unemployment Insurance cheque, and a letter from Tom Smarda containing the $35 he’d borrowed. He said Nathalie had gone into a battered women’s shelter with her son Yukon. I called Nancy and talked to my daughter. I arranged with Nancy to see the baby on Thursday since I would be working all weekend. I watched Star Trek. 
            That night I got in touch with that transvestite dom who’d run the personals ad. I went over to his place, and he tied me up and whipped me. There was some stiletto kissing but no sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment