Saturday 23 April 2022

April 23, 1992: I dreamed my daughter pointed at a photo of my father and said, "Daddy!"


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I got up fairly early and called to talk to my daughter before leaving for work. On the way to Central Tech, I stopped to pick up my negs, but they still couldn’t find them. All I got was the slides that I’d dropped off the day before, but there were some interesting shots. I worked from 15:30 to 17:30 and then headed home, stopping for some groceries on the way. After watching Star Trek, I talked to my daughter. Her mother asked if I wanted to see the baby on Friday since she had to go to the dentist. I said as long as I could take her on Saturday as well, and she said okay. I watched TV. I’d gotten three Venus collages done and lots of cleaning. I’d finished washing the kitchen ceiling and all the floors were mopped. Next, I would start on the fridge. 
            I heard that my daughter stood for fifteen seconds today and then I had a dream that she walked. I also dreamed that she was looking at a photo of my father, pointed at it, and said, “Daddy!”

No comments:

Post a Comment