Wednesday 20 April 2022

April 20, 1992: The baby seemed amused to wake up and see me on my bed beside her


Thirty years ago today

            On Monday I got up around 8:30 and called Nancy to tell her I was on my way up to take my daughter. I took her on the swing and then on both slides in the playground and she loved them. I bought breakfast at McDonald’s, and we shared my hash brown. We went to the supermarket and then at my place she explored for an hour before falling asleep at 13:00. I assessed my two latest Tomb of Dracula comics and then joined the baby in bed. She seemed amused when she woke up and saw me there beside her. While she explored, I gradually got her dressed again and ready to go back to her mother’s place. But before we left, I had to clean up all the baby food that Nancy had made, which had spilled in my bag. We left at around 17:30 and I got back home in time for the last few minutes of Star Trek.

No comments:

Post a Comment