Saturday 9 April 2022

April 9, 1992: On the bus my daughter finger painted on my pants with dhal puree


Thirty years ago today

            On Thursday I got up around 8:00 and called Nancy to tell her I was on my way to get my daughter. I got there at 9:30 and it took over half an hour to get the baby ready. She enjoyed the bus ride as usual and also as usual fell asleep while I carried her home from Kingston Road. Luckily the front door was unlocked again because I still couldn’t find my key. She slept for about two and a half hours while I got some cleaning done. I was going to take her to the beach, but we had such a good time at my place. We sat on the front steps for a while, and she was in a very good mood. She didn’t try to stand up this time. I kept her until 16:35 and then we headed back to Nancy’s place. It was quite warm, and she didn’t need her hat. She enjoyed the bus ride again and ate quite a lot on the way but also used the dhal puree to fingerpaint on my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment